Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Let Go, Let God

With confidence and in faith, I let go and let God.
 
The power in committing something to prayer comes not when I make a request, but when I release my attachment to the outcome and accept what unfolds. What I’m seeing with my human understanding is just a small piece of the overall picture. The path I travel comes together like a divine puzzle; perfect pieces from expected and unexpected sources fall into place as I go. As I open to the energy of prayer, I relax into the awareness that I may not yet have every answer, every piece to complete the puzzle. I have faith that everything is in divine order and then release it all to my Source. I no longer try to dictate a specific solution and instead trust that each outcome is for the best. With confidence and in faith, I let go and let God.

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.—Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment