Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Let Go Let God to Awakening

I acknowledge and respect the Divine in all things.
 
Viewing my surroundings, I ask myself; am I fully aware of the wonders that surround me? I may have fallen asleep to the Truth: All things are possible in the light of God. When I allow the dreamer within me to awaken, everything changes. Life becomes a vibrant, joyous journey, where even small things take on greater meaning. When I look at another person, I see the unique expression of the Divine they have come here to be. I feel the connections between every being that calls this planet home. I realize everything in the world of the senses is a divine idea in expression. Awakened to the Truth, I see divine light radiating around me, through me, and as me. I acknowledge and respect the Divine in all things.

For everything that becomes visible is light.—Ephesians 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment