Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 22, 2019

Let Go Let God with Faith

Through the indwelling power of faith, I move forward with conviction.
 
By this time of year, my New Year’s goals, resolutions, or intentions may have fallen by the wayside. To gain clarity and to move toward fulfilling those goals and dreams, I take a moment to reflect on what it means to believe in something greater than my human self. Faith is an attitude of trust and confidence. To activate this spiritual quality, I gently breathe in and out, releasing any fears or concerns that I may have. I am unmoved by any limiting thought or condition, looking beyond any lack to experience freedom in my life. My intentions are clear and straightforward. Any fear dissipates, and I move ahead with confidence to claim my good.

My speech and my proclamation were not with plausible words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of power.—1 Corinthians 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment