Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 15, 2019

Let Go Let God as a Peacemaker

I live in peace with others, creating a peaceful world.
 
Prior to Jesus’ life and ministry, people believed they lived under the rule of a jealous, vengeful God. However, Jesus taught a radically different message of an all-loving, inclusive God. Some of his teachings included the importance of loving one’s enemies, not seeking revenge, and making peace with others. When I strive to follow these teachings and live in love, I am in alignment with divine principles. I am most effective as a peacemaker when I am centered in Spirit. I demonstrate peace in my life through my thoughts about and interactions with others. My thoughts and actions stem from love, and I create peaceful relationships. I center myself in love, I live in harmony with others, and I create a peaceful world.

Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.—Psalm 119:165

No comments:

Post a Comment