Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Let Go Let God in the Silence

I immerse myself in the loving, comforting awareness of Spirit.
 
Mother Teresa once said, “God is the friend of silence.” I feel my oneness with Spirit when I choose to spend time in the Silence. As I do this regularly, I experience an unmistakable sense of peace. I find clarity in all that I do. I forgive more easily. I open myself to new and profound inspiration. I live, however, in a world that is not completely quiet. In order to find silence in the midst of the everyday clamor of life, I take a moment to close my eyes and find an inner quiet and calm. It was there all along. I simply needed to remember. I can draw on this divine serenity at any time. I simply choose to release any concerns or anxiety. I immerse myself in the loving, comforting awareness of Spirit.

Be still, and know that I am God!—Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment