Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Let Go Let God Choose Abundant Life

I choose to create and experience abundant life.
 
There is an adage that says, “You are as old as you think you are.” With my thoughts, I choose to maintain a youthful attitude and heart. My spirit is not defined by years or age. Divine life is limitless. It knows no lack of energy, inspiration, or health. Spirit, as me, is an expression of abundant life. I release any sense of limitations. My mind aligns with infinite potential to express love, joy, kindness, and service. With discernment, I choose activities that bring passion and purpose to my life. I may spend time in nature, join a team or club, or take a class for fun. If I am called to be of service to others, I explore opportunities with an open heart. I choose to create and experience abundant life.

My child ... let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and abundant welfare they will give you.—Proverbs 3:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment