Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 18, 2019

Let Go Let God Experience Freedom

I work and live free in Spirit.
 
Watching children play, I may feel a flash of envy for their seemingly carefree fun. Being an adult comes with responsibilities and limitations. If I examine life from a perspective of spiritual consciousness, I discover a renewed sense of freedom. The work I do is not a burden but an opportunity to shine my light of peace and understanding wherever I am. Responsibilities I share with family and friends do not limit me; rather, they open the flow of divine love and compassion through me. Any challenge I experience in my body is a call to activate the powerful healing life innate in every cell. Each moment I choose the way I perceive my life. I experience freedom when I see my life as an expression of Spirit in the world.

For freedom Christ has set us free.—Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment