Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Let Go Let God be Renewed

I am renewed by the divine life energy shining forth from within.
 
My natural state of being is health and wholeness. Anytime I feel less than strong and well, I remind myself of the many restorative healing processes that occur within my body temple. Infinite intelligence guides the natural process of renewal as old cells are shed and new cells invigorate my body. I do my part to support the natural process of rejuvenation. I drink clean water, breathe fresh air, get plenty of rest, and spend a healthy amount of time in exercise and sunshine. I renew my mind and heart with reflective times in nature and prayer. I am restored by the light of infinite intelligence that shines brightly within, blessing me immensely.

You have stripped off the old self with its practices and have clothed yourselves with the new self … according to the image of its creator.—Colossians 3:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment