Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 6, 2019

Let Go Let God In God's Image

We are all children of God.
 
I may not think of myself as spirit, soul, and body, yet that is what I am. The spirit aspect of me is my divine essence, my true self. The mental and emotional parts are where I do the soul’s work of learning and growing to express more of my divine potential. Being made in God’s image, I carry the divine attributes of love, life, and light. Each time I act from my divine self, I express God in the world. An encouraging word, a hug for a friend, a warm smile for a stranger, or a helping hand are ways that God shows up as me. The same is true for us. I acknowledge God’s indwelling spirit in others, even when it is hard to see. I know we are all God’s children.

See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.—1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment