Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 20, 2019

Let Go Let God with Confidence


I am confident and secure in my oneness with God. 

I am like a house on a rock foundation, standing tall and secure in a storm. The winds can whip around me and the rain can pour in buckets, but nothing can knock me down or destroy me. I feel confident in those moments when I remember who I am and center my mind in Spirit. I trust myself and I trust the ground upon which I stand. I am confident because I am one with God, and I have faith in God’s order and omnipotence. When I forget these truths and experience worry or doubt, I shift my thoughts to remember who I really am. I am confident that I can handle any storm that approaches, for I am built on the indestructible foundation of Spirit. I am secure in my oneness with God.

Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.—Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment