Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Let Go Let God in Faith

I am supported in every aspect of my life.
 
I am often mesmerized as I gaze at the twinkling stars shining so beautifully in the night sky. Taking in this glorious vision, I expand my faith in the organizing power of the universe that aligns the stars and planets in perfect order. There is a divine orchestration unfolding, a perfect pattern that includes my life, paving the way for my greatest blessings. Along my spiritual journey, I came to know God as “Good Orderly Direction.” When a challenge arises, I know my divine nature will guide me through. Drawing on faith, I look to the next horizon with positive expectancy. I step into the highest vision for my life, empowered and at peace, knowing that my good is unfolding.

Since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made.—Romans 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment