Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Let Go Let God on this World Day of Prayer

I celebrate the vast possibilities for my life.
 
Breathing in to prayer, I am in awe of the unbound spirit, the infinite presence within and around me. God is vitality in my breath, beauty in the natural world, strength in my determination, and compassion in my acts of service. I recognize God in the spaciousness of the universe as well as in my limitless dreams. Let me set my sight beyond where I have seen before, into the vast reality of divine power and presence. Let me draw upon this power and presence in order to fulfill my great potential. In the harmony of prayer, my heart beats to the rhythm of God. The pulse of infinite life moves me, nourishes me, and empowers me to give life to my dreams.

And this is the boldness we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.—1 John 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment