Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Let Go Let God in Affirmative Prayer

I Am the Light of God Expressing. 

Rather than recite my problems in prayer, I affirm the well-being that I know exists around me. Affirmative prayer cuts through any fog of resistance in my mind and establishes my faith with energy and passion. I am the word of God expressing as I speak, think, and pray in this way. My heart is stirred as I am lifted up into a clear atmosphere of trust and confidence. Right now, I aim my laser focus in the direction of my prayerful desire with a simple affirmation of faith, such as: God and I are one or I am the light of God expressing. I release the vibrant energy these words express and feel a ready response in my heart. I know that all is well!

Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth; sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise.—Psalm 66:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment