Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 16, 2019

Let Go Let God Envision Prosperity

Prosperity flows to me and through me as absolute positive abundance.
 
At times I feel prosperous and other times I feel lack. How can I create a greater sense of abundance? To begin with, I can appreciate all the good in my life right now. There are people I care for and who care for me. I have food to eat and a place to sleep. I have the ability to make certain choices in life. Rather than compare myself to others, I focus my energy on what is working well for me. There will always be challenges, but I can see them either as problems or as opportunities to grow and know God more. In this awareness I find answers and direction. I am blessed as I envision prosperity flowing to me and through me as absolute positive abundance.

They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.—Psalm 36:8

No comments:

Post a Comment