Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Let Go Let God in the Inner Sanctuary

My heart is a sanctuary of peace.
 
Jesus taught his disciples by example how to turn within themselves to focus on peace. In his worst hours, he slipped away to the Garden of Gethsemane to be apart, not only physically but mentally, from all distractions. When I lose touch with inner peace, I can turn within to the garden of my heart, my inner sanctuary where peace resides. Focusing on my breath, I affirm as I inhale: I breathe in peace, and as I exhale, I breathe out love. I let these statements permeate my very being. I rest in this sanctuary of peace and love. Emerging from this sacred time, I walk in grace. I return to my tasks, buoyed by my moments in prayer. My spirits are lifted, and I enjoy my day, confident all is truly well.

And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone.—Matthew 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment