Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me. 

Today is the U.N. International Day of Peace for “commemorating and strengthening the ideals of peace both within and among all nations and peoples.” Each year, I strive not only to be peaceful but to embody peace, to see past superficial differences to the oneness in all things. I take action to spread peace: I might have lunch with someone who holds a different viewpoint, visit a gathering place for another faith, or give flowers or a friendly smile to total strangers. I will invite those around me to pause as we join in the collective minute of silence to be observed at noon in every time zone, creating a wave of peace around the globe. I help to create peace on earth as I allow it to begin in me!

If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.—Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment