Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Wisdom

I embody the wisdom of infinite mind.
 
In his poem “The Answer,” Lowell Fillmore describes reaching the limits of human understanding and pausing “to give my weary brain a rest.” He writes: “In that still moment, after self had tried and failed, there came a glorious vision of God’s power, and, lo, my prayer was answered in that hour.” I bless my intellect and give thanks for all the insights it has provided. At the same time, I accept the limits of intellectual understanding. The gifts of God, the apostle Paul tells us, must be spiritually discerned. In prayer I let God be God in me. I let go of intellectual understanding. I align my mind and heart with divine wisdom. I trust the infinite mind in me and allow it to guide my path.

Those who are unspiritual do not receive the gifts of God’s Spirit for … they are unable to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.—1 Corinthians 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment