Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

I live, move, and have my being in perfect accord with divine order.
 
If my life seems disturbed, if there is disharmony in my home or relationships, it’s time to affirm divine order. Just taking a deep, cleansing breath and whispering the words divine order aloud can bring me to a state of relaxation. My whole body feels more at ease from this simple practice. I hear the voice of Spirit within. This divine mystery underlies all form, and it is eternal. The perfection of God is made manifest in me. Through this realization, I know that I am beloved, and I gain a fresh perspective. Once I truly trust the order in all things, I begin to set things right in my home and relationships, for my mind and heart are clear. My natural balance is restored right here and right now.

May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!—Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment