Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Let Go Let God with Vitality

I Am Whole And Vitally Alive

There is no separation between my body and its source of energy, between me and God. I now call forth the innate vitality of God that expresses through me. I feel a tingling energy awakening the cells of my body and enlivening my mind. I am renewed, restored, and healed as I tap in to the eternal power of divine life. This feeling of exhilaration is available to me at any time, because the vitality of God never tires. I can stop in any moment to feel the rhythm of life in my heartbeat and remember I am naturally whole. I have the vital elements of life, those necessary to human thriving as well as the divine attributes I carry as the image of God. I am joyous health, perfect peace, and divine life expressing.
The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.—Matthew 6:22

No comments:

Post a Comment