Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I Pray For Joy, Love, And Peace For Every Person On The Planet. 

I often pray for my friends and family, but today I will expand my circle of prayer to include every person on the planet. As I pray for others, I remember that all people are one with God, and I imagine each of us awakening to that truth. I hold a vision of joy spreading from the hearts of every person in my home, then in my neighborhood, town, country, and into the entire world. I imagine the planet radiating with love. Every time I pray for others in an affirming, loving way, I consciously remember that I am united with them through God. I carry this awareness into my interactions, and the positive effects of prayer extend through me to bless the world. I pray for joy, love, and peace for every person on the planet.

Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication.—Ephesians 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment