Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Let Go Let God Remember

I honor and appreciate the light of God in all who have passed away.
 
As written in Ecclesiastes 3:1, “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” Remembering anyone whose body has perished, I recognize the opportunity to express gratitude and to see each one as an expression of God. I know all who lived are blessed with eternal life, and peace fills my heart as I pray in silence. I accept change, for it is a divine process. In darkness, I know there is light ahead. In a season of grief, I remain open and receptive to opportunities to grow. As I honor those who have passed on, I am grateful for life that has no beginning and no end. God is life, and I anchor my faith in this Truth.

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away.—Revelation 21:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment