Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

I Declare Divine Order and Know All Is Well. 
Whether I am praying for myself or someone else, the first thing I affirm is divine order. It is also the final affirmation that concludes my prayer time. I let go of all concerns because I have absolute faith that all things are working for good. I don’t have to know the answers or force anything on my own. My job is to pray and trust that the highest and best good of all concerned is manifesting in an orderly fashion. The answers I am seeking will come in the perfect way at the perfect time. Spirit is within me and within everyone for whom I pray. Divine order is present in every person and in all situations. I am at peace with what is and what will be, knowing divine order is unfolding. 
His divine power has given us everything needed for life.—2 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment