Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

Touching the Spiritual Presence within, I Find Inner Peace. 

Sometimes I feel as if the world is swirling around me and moving so fast that it’s hard for me to stay grounded. When I feel this way, it seems as though the peace of God is far away. I know just what to do. I begin by taking several long, deep breaths. I focus my attention on my breath and reclaim my inner stillness. Now calm, I turn within and align my awareness with the divine spirit that is at the very core of my being. My soul becomes quiet and peaceful as I consciously commune with God. When I feel ready, I bring my attention to the outer world. My experience of swirling has stopped. I bring the blissful stillness of the peace of God with me everywhere I go, and I feel blessed.

But the Lord said to him, “Peace be to you; do not fear, you shall not die.”—Judges 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment