Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I Have Faith in God Within. 

I am in partnership with God. This knowledge empowers me to release thoughts and ideas that may be self-defeating and focus on those ideas and experiences that feed me and serve me. As I trust in the higher power that is always at work in my life, my faith grows and my awareness of the blessings of God deepens. I behold abundant blessings in my relationships with family and friends, in the beauty of nature, and in the celebration of my divine nature as a child of God. Focusing on my partnership with God helps me grow in faith and understanding. I take responsibility for this focus, making it a part of my everyday life. I embrace each new day in the faith that the presence of God is within me at every turn and in every experience.

For we have become partners of Christ, if only we hold our first confidence firm to the end.—Hebrews 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment