Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

I am Divinely Protected from Within. 

If I ever find myself feeling alone or afraid, I pause, center myself, and feel the all-powerful presence of God emanating into the world from the core of who and what I am. If I find myself struggling to cope with what is happening in my life or in the world, I bring my attention to the allness of God. I breathe slowly and deeply as I remind myself that there is no circumstance greater than God. I am made in the image and likeness of God. Grounded in that awareness, I affirm: Whatever life has brought me to, I have faith that I am strong, ready, willing, and able to face any challenge. Shifting my thoughts and feelings to the divine presence within, I feel protected as I relax into the enduring reality of the presence and power of God.

The Father and I are one.—John 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment