Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Let Go Let God Express Healing

I Express Healing and Wholeness. 

Divine intelligence infuses all parts of my mind and body. This intelligence means I can breathe and digest automatically, and my cells regenerate without any conscious effort on my part. The natural order of life is to express wholeness. I recognize any pain or discomfort as a signal that something in my body requires attention. As I receive these signals, I am guided to the perfect solution. My positive attitude and openness are crucial to my experience of healing. I attune my thoughts and feelings to the God presence within and trust that all of my cells, tissues, and organs are now working together perfectly. I choose to keep my attention on the many ways my body continues to bless me. I am a vibrant expression of healing and wholeness.

Take heart … your faith has made you well.—Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment