Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Let Go Let God Realize Potential

My Potential for Growth is Unlimited. 

In every stage of life and development, I evolve and express more and more of my divine nature. As I do, I learn to practice and more fully embody my spiritual qualities of love, peace, joy, and compassion. Looking back on some of my past choices may cause me to doubt my potential, but the divine blueprint within me tells a different story. Like a tiny acorn, I carry within me the possibility of becoming a towering oak. I take in God’s light as I pray. I receive nourishment through education, spiritual growth, and healthy relationships. I shower myself with love and care like water quenching a deep thirst. As I nurture my potential, I flourish and grow.

The righteous flourish like the palm tree, and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. They are planted in the house of the Lord; they flourish in the courts of our God.—Psalm 92:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment