Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 31, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I Relax into the Divine Flow. 

God’s love and goodness flow through my life like a river that can never run dry. To receive, however, I must let go and let the awareness of God pour into me. Like the operator of a dam, I can create resistance and stop the flow of water from coming through, or I can create an opening and let the water in. I open the floodgates and allow Spirit to flow unimpeded when I practice gratitude and faith. I acknowledge and express thankfulness for my blessings every day, from the beauty of a flower to the companionship of a friend. I give generously of my time, service, and treasure, sharing my gifts with the world. When I am afraid or anxious, I connect with my faith and know that I can trust divine order. When I relax and let go, I open myself to the divine flow.

John answered, “No one can receive anything except what has been given from heaven.”–John 3:27

No comments:

Post a Comment