Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Through Connection

I Have a Sacred Connection to all Life.

I see the interconnectedness of everything when I look at nature. I notice how the trees provide a nesting place for birds and how rainfall nourishes all living creatures. My observations remind me that I am connected to all things through Spirit. I honor my connection to all living beings by expressing respect and kindness to animals, the environment, and all people. I give thanks for the food and other resources nature provides that sustain my life. I work on improving my interpersonal skills so that I may better communicate and connect with authenticity and compassion. I learn from the wisdom of all of life, and I honor all connections as sacred. 

I therefore … beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, making every effort to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.—Ephesians 4:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment