Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Serve

I am Thankful to be in the Service of Spirit. 

I desire to express my divine nature in everything I say and do. I bless the world and everyone in it when I joyously share the truth that I know. As I serve, I regard each person as a unique expression of the Divine, and I greet them with love and compassion and give no thought to how they might greet me. I look beyond our differences to see them as brothers and sisters on spiritual journeys. No matter the service I am offering or the gifts I am giving, I am committed to sharing the love that transcends all else. I am blessed to serve. As I give to others in the service of our shared humanity and divinity, I find the spiritual connection within me grows ever stronger. In giving, I also receive.

For the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many.—Mark 10:45

No comments:

Post a Comment