Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Let Go Let God Reflect

My Thoughts, Words, and Actions Reflect the Truth of my Being. 

As I awaken, I pause to envision the day’s possibilities. I may picture a visit with a friend, a goal reached, or a task accomplished with aplomb. I am mindful of my thoughts, words, and deeds throughout the day. I tend to my thoughts, noticing when they need correction. Instead of blame or criticism, I look for the positive in all circumstances. I think before I speak, then I speak in ways that reflect the loving nature of my soul. My actions speak even louder than my words so I am consistent and caring in all that I do. As I prepare for sleep, I reflect on how this day has blessed my life. 

And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.—2 Corinthians 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment