Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Soar

I Celebrate my Lighthearted Spirit. 

Like a bird flying skyward, I lift up on the wings of my heart to know my divinity. My majestic spirit knows how to soar, and I easily take flight! As my spirit ascends, I feel light and free. The bright, radiant freedom of my soul shines like the sun on my wings. In this peaceful time, I open to my spiritual awareness and rise into the part of me that can hold a higher perspective. There, the answers to my life’s questions become clearer. Solutions that were once obscure come into focus. I am spiritually supported as I glimpse new energy and life. At my soul’s new elevation, I breathe freely as I playfully soar above the day-to-day drama of life. I move into the clear, limitless atmosphere of Truth where I can fully express God’s inspiration and joy.

My child, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.—Proverbs 23:26

No comments:

Post a Comment