Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Let Go Let God Through Laughter

My Joy Flows Through Smiles and Laughter. 

Laughter has many healing properties. It boosts the immune system, lowers stress hormones, and can even decrease pain. My body relaxes and my mood lifts as I laugh, adding zest and joy to my life. Even thinking about the giggles of children and the wonder that brings squeals of delight to an innocent, young mind makes me smile. There are few things better than this feeling of complete surrender to the joy of the moment. Laughter is contagious, so when I bring humor and goodwill to a conversation, I help shift the energy from tension and conflict to cohesion and unity. I seek ways to add joy to my life. I look for the good in all. I smile in the mirror. I give thanks. I surround myself with people who love to laugh. 

Now Sarah said, “God has brought laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me."—Genesis 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment