Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 17, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Tranquil

In This Moment, I Find My Peace. 

As I close my eyes and just let everything be, I feel safe in this precious moment. My mind eases and becomes free from any agitation, disturbance, or turmoil. As I inhale deeply, I become aware of the peaceful spiritual presence that dwells within me. The waters of my soul become calm, revealing my inner stillness. The rhythms of my heartbeat and breathing draw me further into a relaxed, tranquil awareness. I am immersed in the quiet of this inner perfection. My mind settles, my emotions soften, and my body becomes lighter. I rest safely in the silence of this perfect moment in time. There is nothing for me to do right now except to bask in tranquility. As I return to the day’s activities, I carry my quiet serenity with me.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.—Psalm 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment