Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 31, 2021

Let Go Let God Give Thanks For Divine Order

Giving Thanks For Divine Order, I Welcome The New Year. 

Pausing to reflect on the past year, I may recall times of triumph and struggle, joy and sorrow, peace and turmoil. Even if it was not evident at the time, I can now see divine order unfolding in those events. Even during the more difficult moments, I can find a blessing in how circumstances played out. I know, too, that on the cusp of a new year, divine order continues, as always, to be the undergirding spiritual law in my life. I affirm the orderly manifestation of good in all things, especially when that good is not yet apparent. I begin the year anew with this intention. Affirming that all is in divine order, I am ready to move ahead, giving thanks for the past and expecting abundant good in the new year.

His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.—2 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment