Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Let Go Let God Bless Children

I Am Grateful For All Children. 

Children are a precious gift. I love their wide-eyed wonderment as they discover the world around them, their confidence as they bravely try new things, and their creativity as they use the power of their imaginations. I appreciate the sweetness and innocence of children as they shine their divine lights so brightly. Their joy and exuberant energy fill me with hope that the world they inherit will be better because of their contributions to it. I bless the children in my life and the children of the world with prayers of protection and grace, that they are guided to maturity by wise, loving adults who clear their paths and light their way. I pray that as they grow, all children will awaken to their divinity and bless the world.

But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs.”—Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment