Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Peace

Centered In God, I Am A Peaceful Presence.

Stepping away from the busyness of holiday preparations and the important work that must be completed before year’s end, I continue my Advent journey by practicing peace in the present moment wherever I am. I am gracious with store clerks and servers in restaurants. I add positive, peaceful thoughts to conversations. When I’m traveling, I bless other drivers with whom I share the road and my fellow passengers on public transportation. Peace flows from that place in consciousness where God’s presence fills my awareness. I need not find a quiet corner. When I am willing, anywhere can be a peaceful sanctuary. The peace of God refreshes me and goes with me as I return to the activities of the day. Wherever I go, whatever I’m doing, I am a peaceful presence.

May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!—Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment