Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 23, 2022

Let Go Let God Know Faith

With Faith, I See The Glory Of God In All Things.

The words I believe carry immense power, whether I speak them aloud or carry them inside me. The feelings, thoughts, and words that follow will shape my life. With a new awareness of my beliefs, I realize how what I focus on informs my faith. I notice when I might think I can’t instead of having faith I can. Then I take steps toward making something happen. That might mean learning a new skill, practicing patience and understanding, or even just asking for help. I don’t have to know how to do everything, only to have faith I will find my way to do all that is mine to do. When I believe in the best and highest, I feel divine energy surging within me. My faith can move mountains.

Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”—John 11:40

No comments:

Post a Comment