Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Healing

The Healing Light Of God Shines Forth In Me.

Life is a healing journey. As I trust in the healing power of God, I feel the flow of life that energizes every condition of my body, mind, and emotions. I center myself in this great current and release any cares or worries about my health. The life-giving energy of healing is a mighty river, flowing through me, leading to restored inner harmony and an increased sense of well-being. I do my part to facilitate wellness by seeking healing treatments and living in a way that supports the optimal functioning of my body and mind. Wholeness is the truth of me as a divine being. To realize this wholeness, I affirm: I am made in the image and likeness of God. There is no condition greater than this truth, and for that I am grateful. Amen.

O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.—Psalm 30:2

No comments:

Post a Comment