Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 16, 2022

Let Go Let God Rest In Protection

I Rest In The Shelter Of God's Loving Presence.

Within all people and creatures is an innate response to seek shelter from harm. Animals may burrow or hide to be safe from predators or the weather. People may look to family, friends, or trusted agencies for reassurance and support in times of need. There is also a deep, personal, and unlimited resource to turn toward for spiritual protection. The presence of God within me is my source of safety and security. With this awareness, I move through life secure in the faith I am not alone. Spirit within is my shelter from any storm, a beacon of light that signals the right path and steers me away from harm. I trust I am divinely guided and protected every step of the way.

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”—Psalm 91:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment