Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 2, 2022

Let Go Let God Have Compassion

Blessed With Divine Love, I Live A Life Of Compassion.

Having compassion for another blesses them, of course, but it also blesses me. I feel called to be with those who come to me for a listening ear or a comforting word. When I extend my hands to them in service, I lift them up with my support. I do this mindfully, careful to have compassion for myself. There is wisdom in realizing that one cannot be all things to all people and taking time in prayer to ask, What is mine to do? I receive guidance in prayerful silence and live my prayer through acts of care and compassion. I believe the highest and best outcomes are unfolding, for me and everyone else. By acting with compassion and seeking to be of service, I am helping bring those outcomes about.

As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.—Colossians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment