Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 30, 2022

Let Go, Let God

I Open My Hands And My Heart, Releasing Expectation.

Sometimes I am so certain that what I wish for is what I need, I lose sight of the larger picture, which contains so much more than I can perceive. Today I release demands and specific agendas I may be holding on to. I loosen my grip on my insistence on a preferred outcome. Instead, I simply allow the situation to unfold and let myself be pleasantly surprised. I prepare for the best by listening to my guidance, and I ready myself to flex and flow with whatever surprises may be in store, trusting the Divine will be in every detail. I affirm: I am open, receptive, perceptive, and present to serendipity. I let go and let God, and in grateful expectation, I revel in unexpected blessings.

I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.—Exodus 23:20

No comments:

Post a Comment