Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Let Go Let God Share Presence

It Is My Joy To Be With You.

One of the most precious gifts I can give during the Christmas season or at any time is my presence. The time and attention I devote to simply being with people I care about expresses my love in a way that no material gift can match. Large, festive gatherings can be fun, and a splendid way to reconnect with family and friends. Quieter times with one or two who are especially dear to me also allow me to create memories we can cherish. If I’m not able to visit my loved ones in person, I can share my presence with them over the phone or computer. It doesn’t matter what we do or what we talk about when we spend time together. In the comfort of one other’s company, the warmth of our shared love blesses us all.

For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.—Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment