Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Let Go Let God It's Christmas

With Joy, I Welcome Christmas.

Far from home, Luke’s gospel story tells us Mary and Joseph welcomed a child with only a stable filled with animals as a birthing place and a feeding trough for a cradle. This story reminds me that no state of consciousness is too humble, no station in life is too lowly, and there is no fear that cannot give way to wonder. Wherever it finds a willing, welcoming heart, the Christ will be born. No matter how I am celebrating Christmas, I will carry this awareness with me. Today I feel the dawning of promise and potential in me, as I feel the Christ presence within me afresh and anew. This is the greatest gift I could ever receive and the best gift I have to give.

And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in bands of cloth, and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.—Luke 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment