Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Order

 

As I Pray With Others, I Trust The Unfolding Of Divine Order.

I remember the many ways divine order has been at work in my life. Looking back on my more challenging periods when I was desperate for a resolution, I can see in retrospect the perfection with which the situation unfolded and ultimately resolved. I recall those times now when I see a dear one struggling in a similar way. Rather than give in to worry, I trust divine order is at work in their life, just as it is in mine. Understanding this, I pray with them, but not for a specific result. I pray affirming divine order and the patience to allow it to unfold. I pray that my dear ones receive the grace of unexpected blessings and the deep serenity of knowing God is with and within them.

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.”—John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment