Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Let Go Let God Have Prosperity

Through Spirit, I Am Abundantly Prospered.

Today I expand my understanding of prosperity beyond material riches. Even if I have no material possessions, I can still feel richly blessed by Spirit. For this knowledge alone I am filled with gratitude. It does not take money to pray, to sing, or to practice the presence of God. Whatever lifts me up heightens my awareness of my rich spiritual life. As I continue to cultivate that connection, I fill my mind and heart with prosperous thoughts and feelings. With gratitude, I share that joy with people all around me. My prosperous attitude is infectious, and others are eager to know why I feel this way. I share the simple truth that is easy to discover: Prosperity comes from a deep knowing that God is my source of all good. Because of this, I am abundantly prospered in all ways.

May you have abundant prosperity!—Daniel 6:25

No comments:

Post a Comment