Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Bring Comfort

God's Love Comforts Me And Inspires Me To Comfort And Support Others.

In times of need, I go within for comfort as I immerse myself in the love of God. I pray and release my burdens. In the still waters of my soul, I release stressful thoughts and rest in the sweetness and restoring power within me. Divine love comforts me like a warm blanket on a cold day. I feel restored and renewed. This renewal helps me reassure and support those who need me. I reach out to comfort my dear ones when they are going through difficult times. With an open heart, I listen compassionately and extend a helping hand. Sometimes just a smile, a hug, or a word of encouragement will brighten someone’s life. The cycle is ongoing. As I am unburdened and uplifted in prayer, I bring comfort to others. I stay prayed up and aligned with God’s love.

Let your steadfast love become my comfort according to your promise to your servant.—Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment