Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Let Go Let God Delight In Laughter

My Soul Delights In Laughter.

Losing myself in the fun of a silly, lighthearted moment brings a smile to my lips and makes me laugh. Sometimes I giggle when something amuses me, and other times I laugh so hard I cry. Whatever the cause, laughter lightens my mood and tickles my soul. As I laugh, I am lifted into the realm of expansive joy and possibility. I feel light and free. Finding something to laugh about makes me happy, so I look for simple things that bring cheer to my heart and find ways to bring cheer to others. I may share a funny story or fond memories of a goofy time. I might find something fun to do with a friend, something that is bound to make us laugh together and give thanks for the spirit of joy that unites us.

Now Sarah said, “God has brought laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me.”—Genesis 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment