Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 12, 2022

Let Go Let God With Guidance

Divinely Guided I Direct My Life.

Listening to my inner guidance keeps me flexible and adaptable no matter how outer circumstances change. I do not worry or despair when this happens. Instead of rigidly insisting on how I think my plans should progress, I rely upon divine guidance to help me navigate a shifting landscape. I trust my inner wisdom to help me discern the way forward, understanding there are possibilities I may not be able to perceive. God within is my unfailing guide, leading me ever onward to my best and highest. I pause and center my awareness in my heart, allowing time and space for the next move to become clear. When it is time to move forward, it is with the assurance I am divinely directed.

If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given you.—James 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment