Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Let Go Let God Restore Vitality

I Live From My Divine Spirit With Zeal And Excitement.

There are bound to be times when my mind and body feel weary or in need of rest. To keep the channels of divine energy flowing, I listen to my body’s messages. I care for myself by eating right, exercising, and getting plenty of sleep. As I rest, waves of healing and regeneration restore me to vitality. I have a well of perpetual life, strength, power, and zeal at my core. I access and exercise these divine attributes anytime by living from my indwelling Christ presence, my true nature. Each day is an opportunity to seize my inner vitality. Before I open my eyes, gratitude fills me, invigorating my mind and body. Deep breaths refresh me, as I feel the flow of life streaming through me. Appreciating the fullness of my vitality, I heighten my awareness of God.

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment